Divers are preparing to resume the risky expedition to rescue the remaining five stuck in Thailand`s cave. Earlier, eight people have been pulled out from the cave on Sunday and Monday.
Citing the Thai authorities the International media said that the remaining 4 teenagers and their coach are in good health and they are ready to come out of the cave.
Meanwhile, the recovered boys were admitted to a hospital in Chiang Rai. The family of first four boys who were rescued on Sunday visited them on Monday night, though they were kept separated by a glass window over infection fears.
According to a spokesperson of the Thai public health ministry, the rescued boys are in good condition and in a good mental state. The boys will be kept in hospital for observation for at least one week.
90 expert divers are participating in the rescue operation. 40 of them are Thai and 50 are foreign divers. The British diver and US Air Force have also arrived there. A Belgian citizen working in Thailand also participate with Thai rescue workers at one point.
Meanwhile, the head of the rescue operation in the press conference said on Monday night that the second day`s rescue operation was done more swiftly than the first day. But he could not say anything about whether the remaining five would be rescued today.
The group got trapped on a flood logged cave on 23 June. They were found last week by divers.